1. Maximum of six people per cabin.
2. Absolutely NO PETS allowed.
3. Enjoy all water sport activities at your own risk, as there is no lifeguard on duty.
4. Please put trash in a plastic garbage bag and tie the top before bringing to the trash house.
5. Children must be supervised at ALL times.
6. No profanity or alcoholic beverages are allowed on the beach.
7. Please do not allow children to use the beach as a bathroom.
8. You must be over 14 years old to use canoes or boats, and have 2 people or more per canoe.
9. It is state law that all must wear life jackets in boats and canoes. Please bring your own life jackets for small children, and have them wear them near the water for safety.
10. Please pull canoes all the way onto the beach opposite the swimming side, and return paddles and life jackets to the designated areas.
11. Please check with the management for overnight guests.
12. Please leave the cabin as clean as possible when you depart.
13. Check-in time is after 1:00 pm.
14. Check-out time is 10:00 am.
15. Management is not responsible for lost items.
We extend a warm welcome to all of our guests.
These guidelines are for the safety and considerations of all guests.
Please feel free to contact the management with any questions.